Passionate about making an impact? Look no further than the Financial Rights Legal Centre. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Fundraising Professional to join our team.
About Financial Rights Legal Centre
Financial Rights Legal Centre (Financial Rights) is a community based legal centre in Surry Hills specialising financial services, particularly credit, banking, insurance and debt.
Our legal centre is a known and trusted voice for consumers in the financial services space. We are doing important frontline work advising consumers from across Australia about their financial rights and helping shape new laws to protect consumers and to enhance their future financial wellbeing. You will be an important part of this process and can help change many consumer lives for the better.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Fundraising Officer to join Financial Rights Legal Centre on an 18 month contract basis, working part time 3 days per week. As the Fundraising Officer, you will play a crucial role in managing and expanding existing Government Grants and developing and implementing funding strategies to diversify and expand funding streams. This position offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the financial stability of our organisation and contribute to our mission of protecting and helping individuals manage their financial wellbeing. For further details on the role please see the job description.
Rewards and Benefits
- Join a highly engaged team
- Salary range at 3 days per week $65,000-$72,000 +10.5% super (FTE Equivalent $109,000-$120,000) + Salary Sacrifice (up to $15,900 for tax free benefits)
- 4 weeks annual leave, 7 days additional gifted leave & 17.5% annual leave loading (pro-rated for part-time)
- Flexible working; Work life balance is important to us; 7 hour work days & a hybrid working model
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation committed to helping others. We are passionate about social justice; and
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
The successful applicant will:
- Be highly motivated, organised and proactive, with strong project management experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, including strong emotional intelligence, resilience and adaptability with the ability to tailor approach to the target audience
- Have significant grant management and grant administration experience. Experience with Smarty Grants a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write compelling grant proposals, pitch decks and Government budget submissions
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to think innovatively and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Experience in digital fundraising and campaign management is highly desirable
- Have a passion for social justice
- Comply with NSW current public health orders and requirements with COVID vaccination
How to apply
To apply please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to the role by following this link.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Thursday 15th June 2023