Getting a loan
- There are black marks on my Credit Report – Should I hire a Credit Repair Company?
- Pay Day Lending
- Your Credit Report
- Does the National Credit Act apply?
- Buy now, pay later services (including Afterpay, Humm, Zip, Klarna, Openpay)
- Consumer Leases
Problems with your loan
- Repossession (Car And Goods)
- Family Breakdown And Debt
- Dispute Resolution (Financial)
- How do I get copies of my loan documents?
- I’m finding it hard to manage my finances – should I sign up with a Personal Budgeting Service?
- Accessing Your Superannuation Early
- I Can’t Pay My Phone Debt
- I Can’t Pay My Electricity Debt
- Unauthorised Transactions
- Direct Debits From Credit Cards
- Direct Debits From Cheque And Savings Accounts
- Open Banking and the Consumer Data Right: What is it and what can I do when something goes wrong?
- I’m in debt – Should I sign up with a Debt Negotiation Firm?
- Debtor Harassment
- Dealing With Debt Collection
- Taking a toll – what do I do about Unpaid Tolls?
The NSW Local Court
- The Sheriff And Seizure Of Goods
- Recovery Of Old Debts
- Making An Application To Pay By Instalments
- Debt Recovery in the Local Court
- Debt Enforcement in the Local Court
If you need advice about an insurance claim or issue check our Insurance Law Service.
If you need advice about a car insurance claim or issue head to Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- Making A Claim On Your Car Insurance
- What Can I Do If My Car Insurance Claim Is Refused?
- Your Vehicle has been ‘Written Off’
- My car has been written off by the insurer – What deductions can the insurer make?
- I’ve Had A Car Accident And I’m Uninsured
- Buying Car Insurance
- Rental Cars And Insurance
- Should I get a courtesy car through a credit hire company?
- What do I do if I receive a demand for hire car costs from a credit hire company?
Home and Contents Insurance
- Making A Claim On My Home and/or Contents Insurance
- What Can I Do If My Home and/or Contents Insurance Claim Is Refused
- If a tree falls in a storm who pays for its removal?
- My Premiums Are Too High
- Title Insurance
- Detailed Bushfire Insurance Guide
- Bushfire Insurance Guide – short
- Flood Insurance Guide
- Storm Insurance
- Earthquake claims guide
- Flood Premiums
- Insurance Claims Management Services
Other Types of Insurance
- Pet peeves – Pet insurance and you
- R.I.P. Off! Why you don’t need Funeral Insurance
- Funeral Insurance Brochure
- Funeral insurance with Aboriginal Community Benefit Fund Pty Ltd
Problems with Your Insurance
Mob Strong Factsheets
Aboriginal Community Benefit Fund (Youpla)
Aboriginal Community Benefit Fund has gone into liquidation. Read this factsheet to get up to date information on what this might mean for you.
Mob Strong is experiencing a very high volume of calls about ACBF. We’re sorry we haven’t been able to talk to you in detail.
We’re providing constant updates about what is happening with ACBF on Facebook. Please follow us. We will also keep updating information on this page, so please keep coming back for updates.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who have policies with ACBF should seek urgent legal advice.
Think before you click! Understand the risks of using buy now, pay later services.
Wage Advance services take the joy out of your payday! There are better alternatives out there if you need cash before payday.